Our Website and Mo Apps use ‘cookies’, which are small data files that are used as unique identifiers. They are sent from the website’s servers to your computer and stored on your browser and/or device, and may then be sent back to our website’s servers with updated data as you browse our website.
Cookies are used to record information about your preferences as you browse/use/access the Website or Mo Apps, which allows us to improve your experience by tailoring the website accordingly. Cookies can also be used to identify you every time you revisit our Website or Mo Apps unless you have adjusted your browser settings so that it will refuse our cookies our system will these cookies to your device when you visit our Website or Mo Apps.
The following cookies are used on our Website and/or Mo Apps.
A small number of cookies are placed on your device to make our website work properly. These are ‘essential cookies’. You can delete these, but this means some areas of the website will not work properly.
- We use an essential cookie call “auth” for users of our App. This stores an authorisation token to identify you.
- We use a couple of cookies, prefixed with “intercom”, for our marketing site and App which enable the live chat features used for sales questions and customer support.
These cookies make our website simpler to use, by personalising content, recording your preferences and storing login details.
- We use a functional cookie called “email”, for users of our App. This is used when a user chooses the “remember my email” option on the login form.
Analytic and performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how our visitors use this website. This data is collected anonymously, and is used to help improve this website’s functionality. We do this to make sure it meets user needs and to understand how we can improve our website.
Analytic cookies store information about the pages you visit, how long you are on the website, how you got there, what you click on and whether you have visited the website before.
- We use Google Analytics service on both the marketing site and the App. The service sets multiple cookies all prefixed with “_g”.
- We use Mixpanel Analytics in the App, this service sets a cookie prefixed with “mp_”.
- We use Hubspot Analytics on our marketing site which sets a cookie called “hubspotuk” and cookies prefixed with “__hstc”.
- We use HotJar Analytics on our marketing site which places a cookie prefixed with “hj”.
These cookies record your visit to our website, your response to our online advertisements and campaigns, track the pages you have visited and the hyperlinks you click on.
- We use Facebook Analytics on the marketing site, this sets a cookie called “_fbp”.
If you wish to control what cookies are set on your device through our websites, you can find out how to do this in “Managing cookies” below.
Please note that if you opt-out the essential cookies you may not be able to use all or parts of our website or the Mo Apps. You may change or withdraw your consent at any time. Most Internet browsers allow users to control the acceptance of cookies via the browser’s settings.
For more information on cookies, how they work and how to disable or block them, and to find out how to configure these settings on a number of major browsers please visit allaboutcookies.org.
For more information about cookies, including more detailed guidance on how you can disable them, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office’s website at ico.org.uk.