Format and content
We may change the format and content of the Website from time to time. You agree that your use of the Website is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
Whilst we try to make sure that all information contained on the Website (other than any user-generated content) is correct, it is not intended to amount to authority or advice on which reliance should be placed. You should check with us or the relevant information source before acting on any such information.
We cannot and do not guarantee that any content of the Website will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Accessing the website
It is your responsibility to ensure your computer system meets all the necessary technical specifications (including our technical requirements) to enable you to access and use the Website and is compatible with the Website. It is also your responsibility to ensure that all persons who access the Website through your Internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the Website, or any features, parts or content of the Website, at any time for any period.
We may also impose limits or conditions on the right to (or restrict access to) certain services, features or functions or content of the Website, or the entire Website itself.
Use of the Website – what you are permitted to do
Should you be provided with user account to use our Services via the Website, this is solely for your personal use. Please see our User Terms for further information about how to register and operate a user account.
- retrieve and display content from the Website on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and,
- store such pages in electronic form.
Additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the Website and, where they apply, will be displayed before you access the relevant features, parts or content.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on the Website.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors where permitted) as the authors of content on the Website must always be acknowledged.
Use of the Website – what you are NOT permitted to do,
You are not permitted to:
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- store pages of the Website on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the pages of the Website;
- remove or change any content of the Website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Website or the servers on which it is hosted;
- use the Website to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- use the Website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website without our prior written consent;
- attempt a denial of service attack to make the Website and/or network unavailable to users;
- upload content to the Website, except as where required and permitted by us during registration or otherwise permitted under the User Terms;
- create links to the Website from any other website, without our prior written consent;
- and use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Services accessed through the website
Any of our Services that you access through the Website are subject to our User Terms.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and in all content of (or on) the Website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos). Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our Intellectual Property Rights or the Intellectual Property Rights of third parties in the Website and its contents and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the Website.
"Intellectual Property Rights" means all vested and future rights of copyright and related rights, design rights, database rights, patents, rights to inventions, trademarks and get-up (and goodwill attaching to those trademarks and that get up), domain names, applications for and the right to apply for any of the above, moral rights, goodwill (and the right to sue for passing off and unfair competition), rights in know-how, rights in confidential information, rights in computer software and semiconductor topographies, and any other intellectual or industrial property rights or equivalent forms of protection, whether or not registered or capable of registration, and all renewals and extensions of such rights, whether now known or in future subsisting in any part of the world.
Links from the Website to third parties
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources/materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources/materials and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You acknowledge that our inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material contained in such websites or any association with their operators or of any resources, materials, goods or services provided by third parties. We will not be party to any transaction or contract with a third party that you may enter into via such websites. We are not liable to you in respect of any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites or resources, materials, goods or services provided by third parties and you agree that you will not involve us in any dispute regarding the same.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Your use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this Website. You agree that your use of the Website is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk and (save for any liabilities that we cannot restrict by law), we have no liability to you.
To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The headings in these terms and conditions are provided for convenience and ease of reference only and will not be used to interpret, modify or amplify the terms or conditions.
Any right of recourse or remedies available to us due to any action resulting from the direct or indirect use of this Website, are cumulative and are not exclusive of any other rights or remedies provided by other applicable laws or contract.