Mo was started in order to help individuals to build meaningful work relationships and companies to achieve their business goals. By focusing on creating value for individual employees, Mo enables companies to work as effectively as possible, as well as helping everyone do more meaningful work.
It has expanded from an app to improve recognition amongst colleagues to a leading platform for businesses to give their employees more meaning and motivation at work. Its platform captures moments of success, innovation, appreciation, and recognition in order to help people share culture-defining moments, so employees can celebrate together.
It also offers employees meaningful rewards to elevate key moments and encourage collaboration amongst colleagues. Its enterprise-grade software is also ISO 27001 and GDPR compliant, making it fully secure as well as easy & fun to use.
Mo now works across 45 countries with big companies such as William Hill and Sage. Having secured funding and with ambitions to help its clients achieve more meaningful employee relationships, Mo is committed to make the world work better.
- A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, a thirst to learn and a desire to make the world of work a better place
- An excellent collaborator and someone who thrives in a team environment
- Experience transforming design concepts into awesome production ready solutions
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary squad or with Backend Engineers and Product Designers
- Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria - if you're passionate about improving the world of work and feel that your experience prepares you to do that, we'd love to hear from you!
What the job involves
- Be an owner and representative of Frontend Engineering in an interdisciplinary squad, made up of Product Managers, Designers and Backend Engineers
- Work on our hybrid web and mobile application, delivering creative product features and solutions
- Develop a high level of knowledge and understanding of the Mo product and how customers can use it to their advantage
- Collaborate with Product and Design via Figma and other tools to build and maintain a component library aligned to the brand and styleguide
- Matched pension contribution of 5%
- Equity options
- Flexible work environment
- 25 days holiday (excl. bank holidays)
- Work from home opportunities